Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bring it!

BRING IT!

I can not believe is has been over a month and I have not written any posts!

Between getting wedding invitations out, month end and renos, time when really fast!

I am very excited to share something else! P90X…I have been testing the waters for the last week and that is some workout program! As of tomorrow I decided to take the 90 day challenge and do P90X LEAN, Basically you have do workout one hour, six days a week for 12 weeks. The DVD’s are excellent and is totally motivating.

As for the diet…(sight!) I have been trying to eat clean but I realized that it does not matter how much I loved Raw Foods and Clean Eating…I have to stopped sabotaging myself and making excuses to eat bad just because a big piece of apple pie and ice cream is what my mind remembers as “comfort food” does not mean it is!! :( I actually dig the raw apple pie which has not processes sugars way better! So there is a huge disconnection between past and present!

Many of us learn that food can bring comfort, at least in the short-term. As a result, we often turn to food to heal emotional problems. Eating becomes a habit preventing us from learning skills that can effectively resolve our emotional distress.

So, since I love working out and I am really trying to create more and more positive changes that will continue to excite me and encourage a path of Health and Happiness. I decided along with a clean diet to do P90X…not to mention my shallow little goal ( because we all have them! ) of having sculpted, tone arms and a tiny little waste while walking down the isle to Marry my best friend, the one I love and the one that always make me laugh. J

So like Tony says, I am ready to Bring it! Are you?

PS: I am grateful that I have the courage to post my “before” picture.. am I? Really? :) :) I am also thankful that WJ took the pic and that He still wants to marry me...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails