Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Raw Meal Ideas


Some of my friends have been asking me what kind of things you will eat? So as I am still practicing and developing a new routine I will share with you some of what I have for meals, and later on I will start sharing some yummy recipes with you! I just need some time :) with Christmas season approaching is getting sooo busy! You can also go to Rose's website she is my RAW FOOD teacher and one of my inspirations!
You can see a pic of both of us on the Right. BTW...I am looking much better now...lolJ
I was detoxing after a week of Highly nutritious meals!!!

So below you can see a sample of what my day looks like.

BREAKFAST

-Green Smoothie (Serves 4 to 5 cups)
1 1/2 Cup of Water
1 Pear (or apple, peach, mango, 1/2 cup of grapes)
1/2 Cup of Berries
1 Banana
1/2 Lemon
1 1/2 Packed cup of Greens (e.g. kale, romaine, spinach)
You can also add few dates for added sweetness and a scoop of hemp protein!
-Sprouted Bread and Raw Almond Butter (*Please note that Sprouted Bread is not RAW but I love it! Silver hills is my favorite brand and I treat myself from time to time)


SNACK
-Apple
-Banana
-Soaked Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds
-Strawberries
-Celery and Bell Peppers

LUNCH/DINNER
-Organic Salads (Use Avocado and Sprouts for protein)
-Raw Pizza
-Zuchinni Pasta with Marinara Sauce

(Recipes for Raw Pizza and Zuchinni Pasta will be coming up! J )

PD: I am thankful for the spirit of Christmas! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails